I am a graphic and product designer with over 6 years of experience and an Industrial engineer.
I believe there’s always a logical approach to problem-solving in order to reach the optimal solution. Aside from having technical proficiency, I am passionate in manifesting my creativity.
I am a professional graphic designer specializing in logo design, with over 100 projects to date. Currently, I also do product development with Roger-Sport, an athletic sportwear company focused on cycling and triathlon clothing.
Roger-Sport, Zamudio – Product Developer
2016 – Present
– Design technical sportwear specialized for cyclist and triathletes.
– Ensure colors match from screen to actual textile.
– Check on material usage for stretch and adaptability to final product.
– Execute sample run of each new product design to present to customer.
– Maintain website and social media presence, thus boosting sales.
Professional Graphic Designer
2013 – Present
– Completed over 100 projects for logo and branding design.
– Joined Designer’s League team based in Madrid, Spain as Junior graphic designer.
– Worked freelance on different online platforms such as 99designs and DesignCrowd.
Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, Manila – Internship
July 2016 - September 2016
– Conduct market research for Spanish firms to study feasibility of business potencial in local market.
– Manage social networks of the Chamber to promote Spanish events and business and boost camaraderie in the Philippines.
– Organized events
Industrial Engineering degree – Specialized in energy technologies
2011 – 2018
Faculty of Engineering, University of the Basque Country.
Ironhack Barcelona – Web development course
July 2014 - August 2014
Intensive full-time course on web development covering front-end and Ruby on rails. The course ends with a 2-week final proyect applying skills and knowledge obtained to build a real working prototype.
Zitek in University of the Basque Country – Entrepreneurship course
2014 – 2015
Year-long part time course about creativity, entrepreneurship, corporate law, patents and business plans.